DAY 1: BANGKOK – KHORAT (-/L/D)
Early check-out out of Bangkok, depart from your hotel, drive to the gateway of Isarn; Nakhorn Ratchasima, better known as Khorat. Lunch at al local restaurant en route. After lunch, we reach Khorat, where we make a visit to the ceramic pottery village of Dan Kwian, the ancient Khmer Temple complex of Wat Phrathat Phanom Rung, located on a 400-meters high extinct vulcano; it is thought that it was originally built in the 12th century a.d. Also we make a stop at the beautiful, partially renovated Prasat Hin Muang Tham, located near by and to be believed to have been constructed in the 11th century. We return back to Khorat and check in at the hotel. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
DAY 2: KHORAT – KHON KAEN (B/L/D)
American Breakfast at the hotel. We check out of out hotel and depart and go via Rd 2 north for a visit to “Baan Prasart” Archeological site and visit the Khmer Temple complex of Phimai, which has close lines with the Angkor Temples in Cambodia. Lunch will be served at a local restauarnt. After lunch, we make a short stop at the “Sai Ngam” Banyan Tree before taking the final stretch towards Khon Kaen. Just before we arrive at this gateway to northern Isarn, we stop at one of the centers of the traditional silk weaving at Chonnabot. In the afternoon, we arrive at Khon Kaen and check in at your hotel. Dinner & overnight at Hotel.
DAY 3: KHON KAEN – NONGKHAI (B/L/D)
American breakfast at the hotel. We are now heading out to north Isarn, our first will be at the Baan Chiang Archeological Site, where pre-historical artifacts have been found. Lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon we arrive in Nongkhai, where the first official border crossing has been established between Thailand and Laos via the Friendship Bridge. Before checking in at your hotel, and the local border market in Nongkhai itself. Dinner & overnight at Hotel located on the Mekhong River banks.
DAY 4: NONGKHAI – UDON THANI – BANGKOK (B/L/-)
American breakfast at the hotel. Our final day, we check out of the hotel and drive south to Udon Thani, where we visit the Sala Kaew Ku Statue Park and the Wat Pochai, known for its nice building work. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, transfer from our lunch to Udon Thani Airport for flight TG 011 (13:00 – 14:00 hrs) to Bangkok Domestic Airport. Arrival at Bangkok Airport and transfer to various Bangkok Hotels. End of services.
|Cost in US$ per person in the party (valid 30 Dec’09)||TOUR AROUND NORTH ISARN|
|2 pax||On request||On Request||On request|
|3 – 6 pax||–||–||–|
|7 -10 pax||–||–||–|
|11 – 14 pax||–||–||–|
|15 – 19 pax||–||–||–|
|20 pax & plus||–||–||–|
|Full board supplement||–||–||–|
• Domestic Airline tickets (incl. Domestic Airport Tax): Udon Thani – Bangkok
• Described tours and transfers with English/French/German/Italian/Spanish speaking guide;
• Accommodation, based on sharing twin room in mentioned accommodation;
• Meals (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch & D = Dinner), donation, entrance fees and boat trips, as indicated in the program
• Other/optional services, personal expenses, tips and other services, not mentioned in the program;
• Compulsory X-mas/New Year dinner at the your hotel
• Because of the early departure of the package from Bangkok, we strongly advise to book 1 night in Bangkok before the start of the package.
• Non used services aren’t refundable in any way;
• Splitting up the package is not allowed in any way;
• Guide will accompany clients back to Bangkok for maximum assistance;
• Due to weather conditions/unforeseen circumstances, the program can be changed without prior consent in spot. We ask for your understanding
• For special children conditions & discounts, we refer to our general information and conditions for details.
HUONG VIET TRAVEL – MEMBER OF PATA, ASTA, IATA
Add: 20 Nguyen Truong To Str, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel : (84-4) 37162149 Fax: (84-4) 37161738
E–mail address: email@example.com
Website: www.huongviettravel.com | http://www.aseantravelandtours.com | http://www.visavietnamonline.com | http://www.huongvietjsc.com