DAY 1: BANGKOK – PHITSANULOKE (-/-/-)
Depart from your hotel in Bangkok to Bang-Pa-In, visit the former Summer Palace of the Rama Kings, then continue to Ayuthaya to visit the ruins, temples of this ancient capital of Siam. Thai lunch en route at local restaurant. Continue to Lopburi for a visit to the temples and museum, then proceed to Phitsanuloke. Late afternoon, arrival at the hotel. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
DAY 2: PHITSANULOKE – LAMPANG (B/-/-)
American breakfast at the hotel. 08:00 Check out of the hotel and drive to visit a private collection of Dr. Thavee-Pim, who has made at his own folklore museum. Onward in direction to the ancient towns of Sukhothai, with a visit to the museum and Sri Satchanalai, the former satellite city of Sukhothai. Lunch en route at a local restaurant. Continue to Lampang. Dinner and overnight at hotel
DAY 3: LAMPANG – CHIANGMAI (B/-/-)
American breakfast at the Lodge. by bus to Chiangmai, visit the White Karen hill tribes on the way, the Wat Haripoonchai in Lampoon. Lunch en route at a local restaurant. After lunch continue to visit Home Industries Village at Bo Sang and San Kam Phaeng, which is the center of cotton industries, traditional local products, antiques from Burma and hilltribe handicrafts, hand-woven silk and cotton and wood carving and to stop at their shops as follows : Gems Gallery (Jewelry)/ Chinawathra (Thai Silk Factory)/ Tassanaporn (Wood Carving Center)/ Line Thong (Lacquer ware Center)/ P. Collection (Silver Shop) and the Siam Gift Shop, return to the hotel Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
DAY 4: CHIANGMAI (B/-/-)
American breakfast at the hotel. Visit the one of most revered temples in Chiangmai: the Wat Doi Suthep, located high in the mountains, where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the whole Chiangmai area. Lunch at the hotel. The afternoon is at leisure, clients can explore “The Rose of the North” on their own. In the evening we offer a typical Kantoke dinner with various shows and performances of the hill tribes, living in Northern Thailand, before returning to the hotel for the night over. A good alternative is to enjoy the daily night bazaar in the heart of Chiangmai and find yourself bargaining for some excellent souvenirs of Thailand. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 5: CHIANGMAI – CHIANG RAI (B/-/-)
American breakfast at the hotel. Depart from Chiangmai to visit an elephant training camp at Mae Ping (no ride included, is optional) to see how these huge animals can be used for all kinds of jobs in the jungle and proceed in direction of Fang and Thaton. Lunch at local restaurant in Thaton. Board from Thaton and an 4-hours exciting “long tail” boat trip from Thaton to Chiangrai, stopping along the way to see the various hill tribe villages. Arrive at boat pier of the hotel. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
DAY 6: CHIANG RAI – BANGKOK (B/-/-)
American breakfast at hotel. Early morning transfer from hotel to Mae Chan to visit hill tribes and continue to Mae Sai, a small trading town, then proceed to visit the exact spot where Thailand, Laos and Myannmar meet, was called “The Golden Triangle”. Lunch at Imperial Golden Triangle Resort, after lunch transfer to visit Chiang Saen the historical city, then transfer to Chiang Rai Airport for taking the flight TG 141 (15:50 – 17:05 hrs) bound for Bangkok. Connect to International Airport or transfer to hotel. End of services..
|Cost in US$ per person in the party (valid 30 Sep’09)||EXPERIENCE OF THAILAND TOUR|
|3 – 4 pax||748||800||897|
|5 – 6 pax||616||667||780|
|7 – 10 pax||612||665||761|
|11 – 14 pax||513||566||661|
|15 – 19 pax||467||518||612|
|20 pax & plus||420||472||567|
|Full board supplement||150||150||150|
• Domestic Airline tickets (incl. Domestic Airport Tax): Chiang Rai – Bangkok;
• Described tours and transfers with English/French/German/Italian/Spanish speaking guide;
• Accommodation, based on sharing twin room in mentioned accommodation;
• Meals (breakfast only), donation, entrance fees and boat trips, as indicated in the program
• Other/optional services, personal expenses, tips and other services, not mentioned in the program;
• Compulsory X-mas/New Year dinner at the your hotel
• Due to the early departure of the package, we strongly advise to book 1 night in a Bangkok hotel, prior to the start of the package;
• Non used services aren’t refundable in any way;
• Splitting up the package is not allowed in any way;
• Guide will accompany clients back to Bangkok for maximum assistance;
• Due to weather conditions/unforeseen circumstances, the program can be changed without prior consent in spot. We ask for your understanding
• For special children conditions & discounts, we refer to our general information and conditions for details.
HUONG VIET TRAVEL – MEMBER OF PATA, ASTA, IATA
Add: 20 Nguyen Truong To Str, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel : (84-4) 37162149 Fax: (84-4) 37161738
E–mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.huongviettravel.com | http://www.aseantravelandtours.com | http://www.visavietnamonline.com | http://www.huongvietjsc.com